Previously published works:
- 1988: Esoteric Healing: A Modern Perspective
- 2016: Esoteric Healing: A Study Guide
- 2016 USR talk and slides: USR2016 Talk JB | USR2016-JB-slides
2018.04.15: According to the Tibetan Master (D.K.), the acceptance of the etheric body in the causal pathway of health and disease will be a major breakthrough in the field of preventive medicine.
The recent recognition of the interstitium as a “new organ system” in medicine
Interstitium, a Newfound “Organ”
may bring medical science closer to the recognition of undetected vibratory fields impacting health and disease in the human frame, as the success of acupuncture has already suggested.
The Invisible Constitution of a Human Being
Human vibratory fields (bodies):
- Mind: mental body
- Feelings/Emotions: sentient/emotional body
-material (solid, liquid, gaseous) body
Organ System Defined
An organ system is a group of anatomical structures that work together to perform a specific function or task. Although we learn about each organ system as a distinct entity, the functions of the body’s organ systems overlap considerably, and your body could not function without the cooperation of all of its organ systems. In fact, the failure of even one organ system could lead to severe disability or even death.
The human body is composed of 11 different organ systems. These include the following:
Some scientists add the immune system to this list to make a total of 12 organ systems, but most people consider the immune system to be a part of the lymphatic system. You may also find texts where the lymphatic and immune systems are both included within the circulatory system, which would give us a total of ten organ systems. Still other sources separate the immune system, the vestibular system (the organs of balance) and the neurotransmitter system (chemicals that control our moods, memory, appetite, sleep, etc.) from the other organ systems, which would spawn 13 organ systems.
Regardless of how you separate the different organ systems within the human body, as you study these systems, keep in mind that an organ or structure that is included in one system may also be included in another. For example, the testes and ovaries produce hormones and are therefore part of the endocrine system; however, these same structures are also involved in reproduction and thus are included in the reproductive system.
MAJOR organ systems:
Other organ systems:
- connective tissue/interstitium (new)
The best scientific evidence of the existence and function of the etheric body in healing may be found in this book.
2018.04.17: How is Montserrat related to esoteric healing?
- living presence of the Mother impregnated by the Holy Spirit (Deva world ~ VBA’s Threefold Hierarchical Project; see section on Healing Devas in the Study Guide )
- Daily consecration of the Holy Host (Communion) re-enacting the “Mystery of Redemption.” For the Catholic Christians it means Christ’s crucifixion; for the trained esotericist it means the crucifixion of the Solar Angel (immanent Christ) in a (material) personality. See Pledge of the Solar Angel in Appendix D of VBA’s Introduction to Agni Yoga.
- Solar Angel = Soul. “All disease is the result of inhibited SOUL life.”
2018.04.17: Immunotherapy (Ray 2) versus chemotherapy (Ray 1)
- ACS: Cancer Immunotherapy
- 2018: Could Immunotherapy Lead the Way to Fighting Cancer?
- 2015: Cancer Immunotherapy: The Cutting Edge Gets Sharper
[EH] Little can be done in cancer cases unless there is the intelligent cooperation of the one to be healed, for the only method (which I may later elaborate) is to blend the directed will of the patient and of the healing group together into one functioning unit of force. When this has been done, then the invoked and concentrated energy will follow thought, under the ancient law, and so stimulate the area surrounding the cancer (that is, the healthy tissue) that the absorption of the weakened, diseased tissue by the stronger tissue can take place. If the energy is directed to the cancer itself, the cancerous condition will be stimulated and the trouble many times increased. The curing of cancer in the early stages falls therefore into two parts:[Page 315]
- The stimulating of the healthy tissue
- The building in of new tissue to replace the diseased tissue which is being gradually absorbed and driven out.
Cancer always makes its appearance before there is transmutation of the emotional force, for the reason that there are few disciples (and therefore still fewer of the ordinary and majority of people) who have so transmuted emotion. This condition of freedom from emotion is so seldom to be found that—at this stage of the world’s history—it may be said that it does not exist.
No one who is an integrated and actively functioning person is ever as prone to such a disease as cancer, or any disease, as is the emotional type; he is far more prone to heart trouble. A full active life prevents such a disease as cancer, but not always. As the forces of life run more slowly, as old age creeps on, cancer often appears, proving the truth of my primary contention. In days such as these, wherein cancer is the second great agent of destruction and mortality (and if I am right that cancer is a planetary disease), then almost anyone is liable to it. Fear is the great predisposing factor. Inertia and emotionalism are, likewise.
2018.04.23: Intuition. Study of symbols. Illness as a metaphor (Susan Sontag)
Despite the potency of Sontag’s vision, however, it does not necessarily follow that her conclusions about the impact of disease metaphors are always reliable. BARBARA CLOW
2018.04.25: The Heart Revolution (Annie Marquier). Soul (Psycho)-Centric Model
Dis-eases as distorted reflections (metaphors) of:
- Ray I (mental): Power (desire/ambition)
- Ray II (e-motion): Panic (fear)
- Ray III (physical): Pleasure (desire/sensation)